‘Mice Travel’ invites you to attend the International Congress ‘Device Therapies for Heart Failure D-HF 2017’ to be held in Berlin, Germany, on December 15-16, 2017.
Dates: 14.12.2017 - 16.12.2017
Venue - Workshop Venue, andel's by Vienna House Berlin, Landsberger Allee 106, 10369 Berlin, Germany
Tour price - from $420 (net)
Included in tour:
1. Flight flight Kyiv - Berlin – Kyiv (Brussels Airlines, transfer in Brussels);
2. Accommodation at Leonardo Hotel Berlin City Sud 4* or Nh Berlin Treptow 4*, (breakfasts included);
3. Travel insurance.
Not included in tour:
1. Transfer service on the program;
2. Registration fee for exhibitors (*on request);
3. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
|Hotel, type of accommodation||Tour price|
Berlin, Leonardo Hotel Berlin City Sud 4*,
Berlin, Nh Berlin Treptow 4*,
The field of device based therapy in heart failure continues to develop at a fast pace. Advancements in ventricle restoration strategies, device based strategies to improve cardiac output and new monitoring systems only represent a small proportion of the potential for cutting edge technologies and emerging platforms in this new field.
The program of the congress will include lectures, debates and recorded/live cases and opportunities for discussion of issues will be provided during the whole event.
Topics of the speakers:
1. Pressure and hemodynamic monitoring;
2. Cardiac Contractility Modulation (CCM);
3. Cardiac Resynchronization Therapies;
4. Left Atrial Decompression;
5. Percutaneous Ventricular Restoration;
6. Ventricular Assist Devices;
7. Devices for Acute Heart Failure;
8. How to Build an Interventional Heart Failure Program.
The congress is intended for:
• Interventional cardiologists;
• Heart failure specialists;
• Imaging specialists;
• Cardiothoracic surgeons;
• Medical device engineers.
Entry ticket for cost €350 per 1 participant (in terms of registration until August 31, 2017)
Speakers language: English
The direction manager will help you to arrange individual or group excursions.
If you do not have a visa but you would like to attend the exhibition, you have to pay 50% at least 20 calendar days before the tour.
In case of visa refusal we will make a return of 50% of the tour price within 3 business days. Consular fees and travel insurances are not refundable
If you represent the agency, please indicate inform us while making a request for the tour.
Please contact the direction manager to get more details:
Tel.: +38 044 303 97 94 (ext. 709)
Skype: Bryzghunova Anastasiia