‘Mice Travel’ invites you to attend the International Congress COGI 2017 - The 25th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility to be held in Vienna, Austria, on November 30-December 02, 2017
Tour dates: 30/11/2017 - 02/12/2017
Venue - Hilton Vienna, Am Stadtpark 1, A - 1030 Vienna
Tour price - from $275 (net)
Included in tour:
1. Air flight Kyiv - Vienna – Kyiv (UIA, direct flight);
2. Accommodation at Austria Trend SMART Hotel Ananas 4* or AZIMUT Hotel Vienna 4* (breakfasts included);
3. Insurance policy.
Not included in tour
1.Transfer service on the program;
2. Registration fee for exhibitors (* on request);
3. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
|Hotel, type of accommodation||Tour price|
Vienna, Austria Trend SMART Hotel Ananas 4*,
Vienna, AZIMUT Hotel Vienna 4*, Vienna,
Historically, the World Congress on Disputes in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility (abbreviated as COGI) was formed on necessity and because of absence.
The goals of the World Congress on Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility 2017 are the following:
1. To promote excellence in the field of Gynecology & Infertility.
2. Through debates and discussions to bring light to the current controversial issues in the field, and to reach consensus on them. It will be done using ‘Evidence Based Medicine’ (EBM), and when sound evidence is lacking, through expert opinion.
3. To bridge gaps between expansion of basic science and information and their consolidation into clinical practice.
4. To be the forum where general practitioners (GPs) can be updated at the highest level in all sub-disciplines of the profession.
5. To assist GPs in the understanding of the pressing clinical topics, technological advances, ethical and public health issues, standards of treatment, and medical solutions in the process of being developed.
Registration fee - 560 euros for 1 participant (in terms of registration of until September 25, 2017)
The speakers’ language is English.
The direction manager will help you to arrange individual or group excursions.
If you do not have a visa but you would like to attend the exhibition, you have to pay 50% at least 20 calendar days before the tour.
In case of visa refusal we will make a return of 50% of the tour price within 3 business days.
Consular fees and travel insurances are not refundable
If you represent the agency, please inform us while making a request for the tour.
Please contact the direction manager to get more details:
Tel.: +38 044 303 97 94 (ext. 709)
Skype: Bryzghunova Anastasiia