‘MiceTravel’ company offers you a business tour to the International Agricultural Exhibition MeLa 2017 to be held in Germany for the 27th time.
This is a specialized exhibition of agriculture and food, fishery, forestry, hunting and gardening. Every year exhibitors at the Mela arrange a very good trade show, demonstrate animals, technical knowledge and experience of agriculture, and use this exhibition as a market to test, support the brand and sales.
Working language is English
Included in tour:
1. Air flight: Kyiv - Berlin – Kyiv (UIA, Tegel airport in Berlin);
2. Accommodation at Ivbergs Berlin Messe 3* or Hotel und Rasthof AVUS 2 *;
3. Travel insurance.
Not included in tour:
1. Transfer service on the program;
2. Visa support;
3. Entry ticket for visitors (*on request);
4. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
Hotel, accommodation type
Berlin, Ivbergs Berlin Messe 3*
Berlin, Hotel und Rasthof AVUS 2*
The direction manager will help you to arrange individual or group excursions.
1. Berlin sightseeing tour (Charlottenburg Palace, Charlottenburg Gate, West Berlin Center, Kurfüstendamm, Europe-Center, Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Berlin Zoo, Dancing Pasta, KaDeVe, Alley June 17, Victory Column, The Bismarck Monument, the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, the Government Complex of Germany, the Monument of the Calling, the Memorial to the Soviet Liberator Warrior in the Tiergarten, the Holocaust Memorial, Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, the Culture Forum, the Wall Road, the Prussian Par Lament, Topography of Terror (the former building of the Gestapo), building of the Ministry of Aviation of the Nazi Reich, Trabant Museum, Check Point Charlie, Friedrichstrasse, the Chocolate Museum, Plaza Gendarmes Market, Area Bebel, Royal Opera House, Humboldt University, New Karaulnaya, Unter Den Linden, historical Museum, Palace Bridge, Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral main Forum Marx - Engels, stand-restoration of the Royal Palace, the Red Town Hall, Fountain of Neptune, Marienkirche, TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, Quarter of St. Nicholas, the oldest The restaurant in Berlin, the "New Synagogue", Gallery East Side, oberbaum bridge, "Mercedes-Arena", "Molecular Man", Treptow Park Memorial on Bernauershtrasse)
2. Excursion to Dresden (August Bridge, Residence Palace, St. George's Gate, Albertinum, Academy of Arts, Bruhl Terrace, Former Catholic Church, Semperoper, Italian Village, Hausman Tower, Theatre Square, Zwinger, Crown Gate, Tashenberg Palace , Cholera Fountain, Old Market, New Town Hall, New Market, Countess Kozel's Palace, Church of Our Lady-Frauenkirche, Mosaic "Procession of Princes", Courtyard of knight tournaments, stable yard).
If you do not have a visa but you would like to attend the exhibition, you have to pay 50% at least 20 calendar days before the tour.
In case of visa refusal we will make a return of 50% of the tour price within 3 business days.
Consular fees and travel insurances are not refundable
If you represent the agency, please inform us while making a request for the tour.
Please contact the direction manager to get more details.
Tel.: +38 044 303 97 94 (ext. 709)
Skype: Bryzghunova Anastasiia