‘Mice Travel’ invites you to attend the International Congress EPA 2018 (European Psychology Congress) to be held in Nice, France, on March 3-6, 2018!
Dates: 03/03/2018 - 06/03/2018
Venue: Nice Acropolis Convention Center, Nice, France
The tour price: from $298 (net)
Included in tour:
1. Air flight Kyiv - Nice – Kyiv (KLM airlines with UIA with transfer in Amsterdam);
2. Accommodation at Hc Hotel De Flore Nice 4* or Hotel Le Grimaldi By Happyculture 4* (breakfasts included);
3. Travel insurance.
Not included in tour:
1.Transfer service on the program;
2. Registration fee for exhibitors (* on request);
3. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
|Hotel, type of accommodation||Price|
Nizza, Hc Hotel De Flore Nice 4 *,
Nice, Hotel Le Grimaldi By Happyculture 4 *,
The largest international congress in the field of psychiatry EPA 2018 will be held under the theme: ‘Mental Health: Integrate, Innovate, Individualise’.
• Integrate - emphasizes the need to include mental health into health policy and social policy;
• Innovate - emphasizes the importance to identify priorities for mental health care and research;
• Individualise - emphasizes the current view of mental care and research as person-centred by matching therapeutic interventions with individual’s characteristics, values and preferences.
Special attention will be paid to integration of new technologies and research findings into person-oriented approaches to prevention, care and training at a time when difficult challenges such as displacement, war, terrorism and economic constraints, require new answers.
The congress invites to open discussions:
• expert clinical psychiatrists;
• researchers and leaders of stakeholder organizations in the field of mental health;
• psychiatrists-beginners by offering them a great number of plenary and modern lectures, training courses, symposiums, workshops, informal meetings with experts and sessions.
Official reference to the congress: ]]>http://www.epa-congress.org/2018#.WSQQJOvyjIU ]]>
The direction manager will also arrange individual or group excursions for you.
If you represent the agency, please indicate inform us while making a request for the tour.
Please contact the direction manager to get more details:
Tel .: +38 044 303 97 94 (ext. 709)
Skype: Bryzghunova Anastasiia