‘MiceTravel’ company invites you to visit the European Congress TAT 2018 (Targeted Anticancer Therapies) to be held on March 5-7, 2018 in Paris, France
Dates: 03/04/2018 - 03/07/2018
Price – from $ 496 USD (net)
Included in tour:
1. Air flight Kyiv - Paris – Kyiv (KLM airlines with transfer at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam (the Netherlands);
2. Accommodation at Hotel Josephine By Happyculture 4 * or Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre 4 * (breakfasts included);
3. Travel insurance.
Not included in the tour:
1. Transfer service on the program;
2. Registration fee of the participants of the Congress (*on the request);
3. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
|Hotel, type of accommodation||Price|
Paris, Hotel Josephine By Happyculture 4 *
Paris, Hotel Lumen Paris Louvre 4 *
The goals and the design of phase 1 studies have changed from just safety/toxicity to now include clinical activity/response and biomarker research. This new phase 1 paradigm has already led to rapid, conditional, approval of several new cancer therapeutics showing outstanding clinical activity in early-phase studies.
The main issues the speakers to raise:
1. Immuno-oncology: new immune modulators;
2. Cell cycle orientation and cancer metabolism orientation;
3. Clinical genomic profiling in the early stages of clinical researches;
4. New targeted agents in the pathway of androgen receptors;
5. DNA-directed therapy;
6. Various drugs and targeted agents.
The direction manager is also ready to help you choose and arrange excursion services according to the program:
If you do not have a visa but you would like to attend the exhibition, you have to pay 50% of the tour price until 15/01/2018.
In case of visa refusal we will make a return of 50% of the tour price within 3 business days.
Consular fees and travel insurances are not refundable.
If you represent the agency, please indicate inform us while making a request for the tour.
* Please contact the direction manager to get more details: