‘MiceTravel’ company invites you to attend the 13th World Congress of Perinatal Medicine to be held in Belgrade, Serbia, October 26-29.
Dates: 10/25/2012 - 10/29/2017
Tour price - from $412.
Included in tour:
1. Air flight Kyiv - Belgrade – Kyiv (Air France airlines together with KLM airlines);
2. Accommodation at Belgrade City Hotel 4 * or Hotel Admiral Arena 4 * (breakfast included);
3. Travel insurance.
Not included in tour:
1.Transfer service on the program;
2. Registration fee of participants of the Congress (*on request);
3. Excursion service.
The tour price for one person:
Hotel, type of accommodation
Belgrade, Belgrade City Hotel 4*
Belgrade, Hotel Admiral Arena 4 *
The Congress invites professionals in all areas of perinatal, neonatal, obstetrics, pediatric, perinatal pathology, pediatric surgery, pediatric cardiology, and genetics from all around the world.
Themes of the speakers' are the following:
1. Neonatal nutrition;
2. Prediction and prevention of fetal death;
3. Prevent of preterm delivery;
4. Cesarean section dilemma;
5. Training models in obstetrics;
6. Array and SNP for screening
7. Molecular genetics in perinatal medicine and others.
Atmospheric and hospitable Belgrade is the capital of Serbia, one of the oldest cities in Europe, the "gateway" to the Balkans. It stands at the crossroads of ancient trade routes, at the intersection of two rivers: the Danube and the Sava.
There is a very special mood that is familiar to every admirer of the films by Emir Kusturica. It is also 'woven' from contrasts: the bitter memory of the long-suffering people, the Balkan rustling fun and unquenchable optimism.
The direction manager will help you to arrange individual or group excursions.
1. Belgrade city tour (Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress, Serbian Orthodox Cathedral, Republic Square, Parliament building, National Theater, National Museum, 'Moscow' hotel, National Assembly founded by Vuk Karadzic, Nichola Tesla monument, St.Sava Temple) .
Duration is 3 hours.
2. Savamala, art quarter ('Geozavod' hotel building, wine tasting, visit to traditional sweet store).
Duration is 2 hours.
It is possible to arrange an individual excursion program.
If you do not have a visa but you would like to attend the exhibition, you have to pay 50% at least 20 calendar days before the tour.
In case of visa refusal we will make a return of 50% of the tour price within 3 business days.
Consular fees and travel insurances are not refundable
If you represent the agency, please indicate inform us while making a request for the tour.
Please contact the direction manager to get more details:
Tel .: +38 044 303 97 94 (ext. 709)
Skype: Bryzghunova Anastasiia